On the occasion of the EUROPEAN DAY OF PREHISTORIC ROCK ART (next 9th October 2019), PRAT-CARP Cultural Route organizes a drawing contest entitled
"The first art of Europeans seen by Europeans of the future" which will be the thematic basis of an itinerary exhibition and a book that will be available after this event (from November 2019). To participate you have to print the attached PDF file (see above on the right of this screen)
The contest rules are simple:
- All schoolchildren from 6 to 14 years old from the all member countries of the Council of Europe are invited tomay participate https://www.coe.int/en/web/portal/47-members-states
- The theme of the contest is: MY FAVOURITE PREHISTORIC ROCK ART SITE / ARTWORK
- Children have to make their work on the official paper (PDF attached) of the contest, which they receive during the visit to the rock art destinations on October 9th 2019, or download on the website www.prehistour.eu
- The artistic technique is free, each child can select the technique he/she prefers (charcoal, colored pencils or crayons, markers, watercolors, collages, etc.)
- Authors, schools or the rock art sites can send the works directly to the headquarters of PRAT CARP. If the drawings are produced during the visit to a site (for example, as part of the workshop), it will be the sites which send the drawings to the Cultural Route headquarters.
- The deadline for the reception of works is October 31th 2019. The final selection of drawings to design the book and the exhibition will be on November 8th.
- The address for postal delivery is:
PRAT-CARP Cultural Route.
C / Luis Riera Vega, 2.
39612 SANTANDER (Cantabria-Spain)
Any question to firstname.lastname@example.org